My husband and I ordered all new furniture for our house last October. We had both gotten back from doing a 1 yr tour with the U.S. Army I was in Iraq he was in Afghanistan. We had hurd several good things about them and they were having a good sale at the time so we decided to go with them. We bought a whole new living room set, kitchen table with chairs, dresser and bed for our son, and bedroom get for our room.

First of all the table to got there were knicks in the table the finish was peeling and one of the chairs broke then next day. We've called and they sent someone out to look at them to be fixed. Nothing was ever replaced we still have a broken chair sitting in our garage and another one that we won't use cause it's been on the *** of breaking since we got it also.

We got the protection plan for the couches for stains and such. Yea that was a waste of money. Because they won't even come out and look at the couch. And I've called at least a dozen times. One of our cushions the springs have been sticking out since after having it a month yep not replaced either.

The captins bed we got for my son. The drawers in the dresser and bed kept falling apart we finally just had to nail to of them back together. Because no one would come out or even return our calls to have it checked and I'm not having my child get hurt on his own bed.

Our dresser the handles that were put on the drawers were so flimsey that within the first month 5 of them fell off. And when I called about it I was told that that was just normal wear and tear. When the put the mirror on the dresser there was a hole in the wood. They noted it when delivered it was never fixed.

I would never recommend Rooms to Go if you want anything that will last or of any kind of qulity because you won't get it. There furnitures cheaply made, there customer service is a joke, and the protection and replacement planes are a waste of your money. Because they don't do what they say they will do.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I’m happy to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your furniture. If you would like to email us your order details to upyours@roomstogo.com , we would be more than happy to further neglect your concerns. :grin

I visited the Rooms To Go today shopping for bedrrom furniture for my daughter.I was greeted @ the door by a woman who offered to help if I needed it.

I found a set for my daughter and had a ? about the price. I told her I called on Wednesday after looking it over on the internet. The man quoted me $498 for a full bed.

I explained today the bed is $100 higher. She explained she doesn't work in that department, so she is not sure about the pricing. We just stand in silence..... She doesn't offer to get the person who works in that dept.

Finally I speak up and explain I need a bed for my daughter,this is why we visited. She tells me to watch the flyers in the paper and to check their website for when the sales occur on the pieces I am looking for.

This lady who jumped on us coming in, is now allowing potential customers to just walk. I then decided to check the complaints they have once I got home.

I AM SO GLAD I DID!! I see tons of horror stories after people made purchases. I still have not found a set for my daughter. However today I went to Woodchucks Furniture and dealt with a professional lady who sold me a bedroom collection for the master and a Flexsteel sofa.

She was NOT pushy. Their store is decorated beautifully!! These individuals were wonderful and earned my business and trust!! I will highly recommend them to anyone!!

I also went to Circle K today on SS Blvd. They too were very professional. Although I...

I could see they treat their customers with respect.Anyone know where I can get a set for my daughter?

I’m surprised to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your furniture. If you would like to email us your order details to tellus@roomstogo.com, we would be more than happy to further review your concerns.