I was completely shocked by the deceitful behavior of Mr.Doug Gallop, customer service manager of Rooms To Go.

In 2009 I purchased a high end reclining sectional sofa with extended warranty. I call to request a service call for material damage that is cover under the warranty. During the call I was put on hold 5 times. Each time Mr.

Gallop returned to the call, it became clearer that he was only interested in finding an excuse not to honor the warranty. When I pointed out that I found his behavior deceitful, Mr. Gallop responsed by voiding my warranty completely without refund.

The conversation was very much like the Peggy commericals, But I wasn't laughing and still need my sofa service.I contacted the complaint line twice and have yet to hear from them.

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #701800

Thankyou for posting..we almost bought two rooms of key west by Cindy Crawford...I'm so thankful I didn't....anyone know a brand that's any good?

Rooms To Go - Eric Church Table Review Rooms To Go " Purchased this Eric Church Coffee table from RTG approx. 6 months ago. The inlay on table is warped. RTG service tech arrives, states that he can't repair, takes pics..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Rooms To Go - They blocked me on Facebook Rooms To Go "Because I put the conversation between me and tellus@roomstogo.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..." Read more Rooms To Go - Love our Beachside Furniture Rooms To Go "First of all we had four inside dogs and four young grandchildren, so I was hesitant to purchase white/cream furniture, but it was the look I knew I wantes for..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more