Pembroke Pines, Florida
2.0

I took the day off work yesterday to receive my furniture. It was scheduled between 10-2, we got a text saying there was a delay it would now be 2-4, I waited until 4:30...still nothing.

At that point I had to leave to help my daughter with something. So we called customer service to tell them, my wife would be home from work about 6PM as they had rescheduled again 5-7. Low and behold the driver calls my wife at 5:30 saying he is there, she wasn't. So they left.

Now we have to wait another week and a half to get our furniture. It is absolutely asinine. We never got a call saying they weren't going to make it. She waited...nothing.

She called customer service they said the driver was finished for the day at 7:30. When I spoke to customer service this morning they apparently deliver until 10pm. Can anyone please give me some rational reason as to why this is okay? The customer service department was devoid of any concern what so ever there was absolutely no empathy.

When I complained enough I did get some reimbursement on shipping. I also got the 48 hour wait time to reschedule knock off after I insisted on speaking to a supervisor. I am not at all happy at all about their shoddy practices thus far.

It may be the last time I ever buy from RTG. If the reviews I am reading are correct about their furniture I have a lot more in store for me...caveat emptor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TellUsRTG

So sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send me your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?