Rooms To Go - Why shop at RTG at all. Did not get all the parts to My $2,000 bed.

22 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews

I purchased a bed from RTG, it was delivered.Later when I set it up I noticed there where no center supports.

After numerous calls and going into the store I was assured that those supports would delivered to My home in two weeks, that was a year and a half ago. I had to make supports from wooden blocks. We had a whole house full of furniture picked out at RTG but changed our minds after this, we got some where else. We will never shop there again and will continue to advertise other people to shop elsewhere.

I believe that Companies that advertise as much as RTG is compensating for a lot of bad business, Why shop at RTG.Collie Jones

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service and did not deliver all the parts to My bed.
Preferred solution:
I want all the parts to My bed and I made at least 5 trips to that store and get a manager that will talk to the customer. That manager ignored me and when I did not go away he told one of the people in the office go see what that guy wants. Get rid of h
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #996432

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.