We bought a living room set and dining room set from RTG.They put a protective spray on the furniture that we did not order.

The salesman lied and said we insisted on having it. The store mgr. was very rude and demeaning...very unprofessional and simply did not care. Customer service wouldn't do a thing and said they have a no return policy.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau and within a couple of days they called and gave us a refund on the protective spray.We will never set foot in that store again...the whole company seems to be corrupt!

Review about: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Rooms To Go - Horrible customer service Rooms To Go "...I spoke with your manager of the store Neil who let $1000 walk out the door because he didn't want to sell the bunkbed..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Rooms To Go - Sofa Review from Key West, Florida Rooms To Go "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more