Had to wait a month for bedroom set to be delivered.Once delivered, it was damaged!

Then had to wait for the damaged part to be sent UPS... and now still can't coordinate a date for a tech to come out and replace/repair the part. The store manager, Eric - located at I-10 near 1604, was rude and sarcastic when I spoke with him. When asked who his boss/manager was, he claimed Jason in the Kids Store was the boss and there was no one above him...

really? He refused to give me their General Manager's name or Corporate's phone number and didn't care one bit how our delivery service of furniture worth over $4K was handled. He has not Customer Service skills what-so-ever! Customer service is horrible and so is their delivery.

Always deliver damaged items and make you miss work yet again for another delivery because their technicians are in a rush and don't care about damaging your furniture.It's pathetic that this company has these kind of people representing them!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Rooms To Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care service, damaged items delivered and rude managers -erin. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go and rooms to go customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow, what a nightmare. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com? We would love to help out anyway we can.