This is the WORST company to do business with! They have horrible customer service and just give the consumer the "run-around" instead of fixing the problem. Our sofa has been recalled by the manufacturer and Rooms To Go is still jerking us around. Multiple times I have been told that they either do not have any managers at their call center or that no one in management is available! What kind of company has a call center without any management oversight?!?!?!

NEVER BUY FROM ROOMS TO GO!!!!

We have been trying to get this resolved for over a week and still no help! We worked directly with the manufacturer, who has been extremely helpful and professional, because Rooms To Go is doing nothing. Now they keep changing dates to exchange the defective product and not at all willing to refund us, even though the manufacturer is taking it back from them!!!

This company exemplifies bad customer service.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rooms To Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go and rooms to go customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds strange. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?