1.2
Style and Design

We ordered a day bed in November due to ship first of December.Rooms to Go missed the shipping date so we cancelled the order, We re-ordered in March to ship April 3rd.

They delivered a partial shipment stating that it was the manufacturer's fault that we did not receive the whole order. We called at least 6-8 times and they could not tell us why or when the balance of the order was going to ship.

We had also ordered a table which was on the same shipment but they delivered the wrong size. We refused the right size because of poor quality.

We got authorization from Rooms to Go to put all the rejected furniture on the delivery truck but the delivery person refused to talk to the dispatcher or the manager at the store. They simply left without picking up the rejected furniture. And, he was the rudest person I think I have ever talked to. I will never buy from this company again.

I went down the street and paid about $50.00 more and that company delivered the day bed the same at and was much better quality.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!CHECK THE REVIEWS LIKE I SHOULD HAVE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional customer service and business ethics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of day bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Rooms To Go needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned day bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments