Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Went into the Baton Rouge Rooms To Go store because of several delivery issues. I was told to wait by an office window until the general mgr.

returned. While waiting, several customers stepped to the window complaining of all sorts of issues. A customer vowed he'd never have come back again because years before delivery drivers stole from him. Another said a salesperson added items she never wanted.

Someone else's order was not delivered after the customer waited all day. There were even RTG sales people complaining that the managers were jerks that don't help anyone. It was a parade of people with valid complaints while I waited for nearly 2 hours to get resolution for my problem, only for the same issue to happen again. This is the 3rd time I've stayed home to receive damaged furniture.

I had to take days off from my work which I'm not getting paid. Calling their Customer Service Dept. is a joke! They're rude and want to pass the buck!

I told the representative I'd been in the store for 2 hours already! Reluctantly, I had to come back to the store again because now someone didn't date my order for the agreed upon delivery date to exchange these damaged items. While I was there, another salesperson told me my regular salesperson had been terminated. I was flabbergasted by the way she talked in such reprehensible detail of the terminated employee.

This made me very angry as I really liked the woman I'd been doing business with and thought this was very unprofessional behavior. I will never order furniture again from Rooms To Go. This was definitely eye-opening to the practices and unprofessionalism of this store.

Even employees were speaking ill of the managers, other employees, and how badly this company is run. Not a good reason to buy here anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Whatever at this point.

Rooms To Go Pros: Former employee.

Rooms To Go Cons: Customer service or store manager.

• rooms to go reviews

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

@TellUsRTG

Is "Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you be able to send us your order info to tellus@roomstogo.com the only standard answer you have?

You send this reply out to everyone with a complaint and yet you guys don't work to solve the issues...

why do you continue to waste peoples' time? I'm only getting warmed up over you guys......I'm far from being done.