Bertram, Texas

I purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Elite King Mattress Set 6 months ago and it is the worst bed I have ever owned.Customer service for Rooms To Go (Austin, Texas - Miss Vega has no idea what customer "care" means).

She was rude, interrupted me and told me it would be another month before she could have a technician come out to look at it again. We had a technician come to our home over a week ago...took weeks to get him...and he told us the bed was clearly defective (sagging horribly). Customer care calls and tells me there is nothing that can be done because it isn't sagging more than 1" ?

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AND DO NOT BUY A SIMMONS MATTRESS.THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

David, just so we are clear on this...if the "sagging" gets worse do not hesitate to contact "customer care at rooms to go? Is this the same customer care group that was so rude to me and told me this is normal as you did in your email?

Addressed my response incorrectly.This is what happens when you sleep 3 hours a night!

This mattress is defective. It is more than a 1" impression as you call it. We have experienced severe leg and back pain since purchasing it... that we did not have before.

This is clearly a case of "passing the buck" (mine).I want my money back.

David Johnson, your (answer) comment is exactly what I would expect now from Rooms To Go.This mattress is defective.

It is more than a 1" impression as you call it. We have experienced severe leg and back pain since purchasing it... that we did not have before. Rooms To Go has a responsibility to their customers..they obviously don't know it...but they do.

This is clearly a case of "passing the buck" (mine).I want my money back.

I’m really sorry to hear about the problems that you are having with your mattress.Simmons, like all mattress vendors, have specific qualifications to determine if a mattress is defective or experiencing normal body impressions.

As a mattress is used over a period of time, it is normal and expected for body impressions to develop.

This is not a defect, but rather a sign that the mattress is conforming to the customer’s body.

If for any reason the sagging continues to get worse, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care office or let us know directly at tellus@roomstogo.com.