Style and Design

To be a first time home owners , we decided to purchase some couches from RTG less than 6 months I happened to be vacuuming and noticed thee leather on the love seat set was sagging, I then got concerned called a tech out, waited a month for one to even come out, come to find out the tech car looked at couch and was suppose to take pictures to upload for the customer service folks , I then get a call back stating they weren’t fixing it as I ask why they didn’t have a proper reason .So I call them again to ask them again for the reason the representative states the tech didn’t even upload the photos.

So basically they didn’t have any evidence of the couches for the response to have been no , later on we open the couch to see what’s the issues and see the photos below , mind you we don’t have kids and it’s our first time as home buyers . Can’t believe our first experience with them was this mind you we spent 2000 on them. I’ve called multiple times and no one ever calls back all I get is for me send them pictures for one that should have been the technicians job , I’ve been getting the run around for at least a month now just can’t believe his defective it looks for it to even be less than a year.

Poor quality at its finest .No one ever responds

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace the couch .

I didn't like: No resolution offered.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Stick to the facts.

Whether you're a first or a tenth time owner matters not other than were you the latter your complaining skills would have improved.

"I’ve called multiple times and no one ever calls back"

Perhaps your method is ineffective.

Regardless, the material has stretched probably beyond repair ; a failing common to cheaply manufactured furniture.

Have you read the warranty statement you hopefully received at purchase ?

Conduct any further correspondence via Certified Mail return receipt requested. No more calls, e-mails, or visits to the store.

Be precise.Be polite.

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!