We ordered a bedroom set 3 weeks ago.Delivery date set for May 18th.

Delivery time set for the 1pm to 5 pm time frame. Called customer service 3 times after 5 pm and was informed that the delivery driver was delayed. Told the delivery would be before 9 pm. Called the store to complain and was given excuses for their poor service.

Told them to cancel our order and refund us our money and they refused. now past 9 pm and still no phone call or delivery.

Home all moved around and will have to put back together.Worst major purchasing experience EVER!!!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1342049

I’m disappointed that you haven’t received the service you deserve! We’d love to help out in any way that we can, just shoot us an email with the details and order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com.

Decatur, Georgia, United States #1340194

I could not believe the level of scripted ignorance on a customer service call with a RTG representative.I asked for a technician to do an inspection of our Cindy Crawford electric recliner sofa and chair but the representative repeated RTG does not service furniture that is no longer under warranty.

I then asked for a referral but I couldn't get a recommendation for repair.I won't make a major purchase from RTG ever again.

smays
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1337306

Exactly. Worst customer service EVER!