Today was the 5th time Rooms to go attempted to deliver and replace my glass table top.

1st delivery- Table top had large chip in it

2nd- Driver showed up at 9am when window was from 11am-3pm. He logged it as I was not home and left. He was supposed to call 30 min prior to delivery not when he was here.

3rd- Driver showed up without calling, I was home on a work call. He called me 5 times in 3 minuets wanting me to come inspect the table before he carried it in because it was heavy. I told him I was on a work call and to bring it in, he hung up on me and drove away

4th- Driver arrived and table top was so damaged that they did not even take it off the truck.

5th- Customer service promised me the table top would be opened at the wherehouse, inspected and delivered in good condition. Table arrives, not inspected, driver brings it in, assembles it and the leaves do not line up, there is a huge overhang.

I called customer service to let them know yet again that I have a defective table. The girl was so rude and would not let me speak to a supervisor. She told me I already received $50 and no one was going to do anything more for me. She told me them calling 30 minuets in advance was just a courtesy. None of which I was even calling about. She was more concerned with giving me attitude and telling me what she was not going to do for me rather than just listen to me. This was the 4th day I took off from work, Not to mention a 7am Saturday delivery attempt. I honestly just want Rooms to go to stand by the $1000 dining table (not set) I bought. They truly are just about getting your money and do not care that their products are defective. I will never shop from there again and I will strongly advise everyone I know to stay clear as well. I understand there are bound to be product issues but to to be treated this way by customer service is unacceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rooms to go customer care. Rooms To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rooms to go customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about the lack of service that you have received. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?