Brandon, Florida

Sad to say Rooms to go won.. I am keeping the damaged glass table because they made it the process so difficult and exhausting.

I could not *** a 5th day off from work to have the Table top exchanged. They also never credited me the $100 they promised. I am done with the rudest customer service agents that have one goal.. to be champions of rooms to go assets and not compensate or make right defective merchandise.

I wont get into the credit card company they use because they are almost as bad as Rooms to go. No one wants to be accountable or even try to help.. Its all about reading from a script and not even listening to the customer..

Lesson learned... Never buy anything from Rooms to go again...

Reason of review: all the above.

Rooms To Go Cons: Delivery personnel, Unsatisfactory materials, Just an overall bad place to buy furniture, Customer service or store manager.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow! This sounds terrible. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?