Style and Design

I have always love Rooms to go, I decided to visit the Dallas store with my family, we were happily greeted by salesman Paul, we finalized the Sales and it was scheduled to be delivered the next day. The delivery guys came, one was nice the other was rude, I was sleeping because I just came back night duty to my greatest surprise the customer care called that the delivery guys cannot fix the furniture that my apartment had some offensive Odour, I was astonished, because the delivery guy came it saw where he will drop the furniture and confirmed they can do it.

One of the guys was looking pitty as if he wasn't part of the plan, I called Rooms to go to send down a supervisor to find out if there is offensive odour in my apartment, till now three days down the line they never called or asked if the furniture has being fixed or if the has house has being cleaned. It was worst embarrassing customer service. I have to go to apartment office to report and they came that my carpet or apartment don't have any offensive odor. Paul included the warranty charges too.

I am so disappointed in them.

Can never recommend or buy anything from the Dallas shop any more. Thumb down.

Review about: Rooms To Go Customer Care.

I didn't like: Worst in united states, Being lied to by delivery persons.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to hear of your experience, this is definitely not something we expect our customers to go through. Please email us the details along with your order info to Tellus@roomstogo.com. We will be happy to look into this for you.