Rooms To Go in Willowbrook Houston Tx has to most rude, need to get a clue manager John Woods that I have ever come across.I came into the store looking for options on replacing furniture that the clumsy delivery guys broke as they damaged my walls bringing it in and this joke of "Manager" did'nt have the common sense to say "We are sorry about that." his rude arrogant response was to call customer service.

Hello! John Woods Simple Empathy goes a long way, especially when I chose to spend my hard earned money at your company.

And to top off my experience this joke of a manager went word for word in the most brash tone like I had no right to challenge his pathetic authority.Bitten once but never again will I buy shred of furniture from this company.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Carriage Club, Colorado, United States #36691

What a nightmare.Rooms to Go customer service sucks.

I ordered a bedroom set on 8/31/08 today is 9/23/08 and I still don't have it. They keep coming up with reasons they cant deliever. ie out of stock, back order, no driver avaliable. I have taken 3 days off of work on seperate occasions and waited all day just to be disappointed each time.

now they have set a delievery date for tomorrow. We will see but, 4th day of vaction time used to get furniture I paid for about a month ago.

I always get directed to call curomer service and they say go to the store.Buyer Beware