2.2
Style and Design

My husband and I were in the market for a new bedroom set, and found one that we liked and had it delivered. Everything was fine except the dresser had a scuff on the edge.

The delivered us a new one a couple of weeks later and it had a small chip in it, but we decided we could live with it. A week later we decided to buy the matching standing dresser because we need the extra room. The dresser was delivered but was pretty banged up and a panel was broken. We called to schedule delivery for a replacement, which they said would take two weeks to get to us and we had to request yet another day off from work to be there during the delivery time.

With this one, the delivery guy noticed right off the bat that it was broken. At this point we are a bit frustrated and my husband asked for them to send a new one asap. He took yet another day off of work to be there for the delivery, and the third one was also broken. It was as if they just waited two days and brought the same one back.

So we started the return process.

It seems obvious to me that their quality control is not up to par and they don't care enough to ensure that the products they ship are not damaged or broken.

It's a shame because the furniture itself was very nice. This wille the last time we order anything from Rooms to Go.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Damaged product.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to hear this and we'd love to get some additional details on your experience. Care to share your order info and feedback with us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We look forward to hearing from you soon!