Style and Design

I purchased the Brandon Heights bonded leather sectional and ottoman 4 years ago.Within 2 years it was beginning to fall apart.

The bonded leather began to separate and had pieces coming off of it, and the springs in the seat were jamming through the padding into the leather. I emailed Rooms 2 Go to see if they would do anything even though their policy is only for 1 year. They didn't even bother responding to me.

A couple months later I saw the same sofa at Goodwill in the exact same terrible shape as mine.I will never shop there again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go. The most disappointing about brandon heights sectional from Rooms To Go was cust service or delivery people and quality of product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info along with the above details and images of the furniture to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?