I ordered a sofa and it was delivered all fine but at 7 AM in morning...that is a not a time to deliver something so early in the morning.However, I accepted and it was fine until this second incident happened.

I ordered a dining set and a cocktail table and set up a delivery for Saturday with their 4 hours delivery window (it sucks). They delivered the things but a piece in cocktail table was broken, the moving marble piece of the dining table was uneven, the two chairs of dining set were scratched and broken. We scheduled for a replacement delivery again on Saturday and again 4 hours delivery window (it takes away whole day) and after waiting the dining table was the only thing that was replaced fine, as the replacement of two chairs and cocktail table that they brought were again broken. I again scheduled for replacement delivery of two chairs and cocktail table but this time it never got delivered when it was supposed and no one even informed that the truck wasn't coming.

The best part is that their customer service doesn't work on weekend after 4:30 PM from Saturday. We are in the era of 24x7 customer service but their customer service isn't available and is not doing their job when it's most needed.

The same has happened with a friend of mine and has to get his recliner replaced twice.He was delivered a broken and a color mismatch recliner.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dining room set. Rooms To Go needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dining room set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This sounds like a nightmare!I sincerely apologize we delivered damaged pieces to you.

I would love the opportunity to turn around your negative experience.

Can you send me your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?Looking forward to hearing from you soon!-Melissa