Northport, Alabama
1.6

We purchased furniture last April from Rooms To Go, along with an extended warranty that included stains. Within 2 months, my son had spilled something on the sofa.

I used their glorious cleaner, which left a big ring on my sofa where I applied in. They claimed that the stain was a substance not included in their warranty, though they couldn't tell me what the stain was from, just that it wasn't covered. AND because I had used their product on it, I had voided my warranty. WHATEVER.

Fast forward a few months... though we hardly even sit on the the sofa, it's started getting little fabric beads all over it. We have still had the sofa less than a year. Now they say that because the furniture has been moved form one location to another, we aren't covered under ANY warranty that they offer.

We had to store the furniture in my husband's office while our loan for our new home was finalized. It was left completely wrapped in the packaging until it was moved into our home. We made the salesperson aware of this when we purchased the furniture and there was no mention of this voiding any warranty. Otherwise I would NOT have purchased the extended warranty they offered.

The customer service person on the phone was rude and at first refused to let me talk to a manager. I had to wait for a return call back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments