In Feb.2014, I ordered a complete bedroom suite and king mattress set from Rooms to Go in Birmingham, AL.

Upon delivery, I noticed that the drawers on the dresser did not close properly and one nightstand a large scratch in it. They were very concerned and told me that they would bring me two new pieces. Two weeks later, they brought me a new nightstand and dresser. The nightstand was good, but half of the dresser drawers would not close all the way.

Again they told me that they would bring a new one. Three weeks later I had a delivery window between 12PM-4PM. They showed up at my house at 9PM and I was not there to accept the delivery. I never received a phone call that they would be late or given a new ETA.

Two weeks later (it's now May), they delivered a new dresser. THIS one did not even have the finish on the top. I called immediately and was told that they would have a service technician come out to put the finish on it. However, they only had a technician available in my area once a week on Fridays.

I explained that it is not possible for me to be absent from my job on Fridays and they told me "well then there is nothing we can do about it".

I cannot get a supervisor on the phone and nobody will return my calls.I have spent more than $12,000 in this store but I will NEVER buy anything else from them and I will advise other people to not do so either!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments