We brought two leather chairs and a leather couch on 2/21/16 and was to be delivered today 2/25/16.My husband asked the salesman, Sean from the New Port Richey store, if the delivery people would take out the old furniture.

Salesman said, " of course. What would you like them to do with the furniture?" My husband said he would pull a trailer right up to door and they could put the furniture in the trailer. Well, furniture was delivered as scheduled but the men refused to take the old furniture and stated, "that's not my job." ( No tip for that service!) My husband called and spoke to store manager as our salesman is off.

The manager was very rude and asked my husband, 'What's the big deal?" The deal is, we were told by the salesman, apparently wrong information, my husband works out of town and I am now stuck with two sets of furniture in a small living room!Rooms To Go.....you obviously need to educate your sales staff on what exactly happens during a delivery and all staff especially store managers need education of their horrible customer service skills!!!!

JB2016 wrote the review because of "poor customer service related to delivery" at Rooms To Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms To Go to "all satff, wether sales people or delivery person, need to be educated on what really happens from the point of sale all the way to the end of the delivery process. staff and managers need education on proper customer seervice. rude store manager!!!!!!".

Author liked the most salesman was nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go leather chair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Would you be able to send us the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?