1201 Hammond Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30346, USA
2.3

I've never bought from RTG before. I was looking for a full/twin bunk bed with steps, and found the perfect one - but it was $1600 retail. Looking for a bargain, a friend told me that she saw some at a RTG Outlet. We ended up paying less than $600. Having read some reviews, I asked the salesperson to make sure that the hardware was included. I was especially worried about the thick metal pins that hold the twin to the full. He went to the back to make sure. No problem! We knew that the RTG delivery man wouldn't assemble it... no worries, I've put lots of furniture together.

Today, we tore down the old bed (broken) in preparation for the delivery. They were on time when they delivered the bunk bed. They brought in 2 plastic grocery bags of parts. None of them seem to fit. One bent metal pin (it uses 8). No assembly instructions. I've been promised the parts will be overnited...

I went to RTG website and chatted with a nice person who sent me the delivery instructions and told me it would be $44 for the parts, sent me the form, and said it could be 5-10 business days to receive. SIGH. In the meantime, no bed for the grandkids. :-(

This isn't going to end well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Pros: Look of the furniture, Perceived value, Outlet prices, Chat.

Rooms To Go Cons: Not receiving parts, No assembly instructions.

• Rtg Clearance Store
  • Belmar Twin-Full Bunk Beds

Comments

TellUsRTG

We appreciate the feedback and we definitely need more information on this. Can you please email us the details along with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!