1.6

Where do I start...... the four hour window to get my order, in 2018 we can't get a better system for tracking a package and delivery estimation???

I got it 20 mins before the four hour window. what *** okay on a serious note, they dragged my sofa set I ordered. One guy even walked passed my livingroom and knocked my chair down, like calm down. They started setting up the sofa, tore into it like they got a 2 min window.

How ironic. so they unwrap my order, and what a surprise, I got different color pillows and two different colors for my sofa set. At this time, all I can do is laugh.

I will be returning everything and Ill take my money elsewhere. Roomstogo, I'm sure this happens often, but you should have a better system for inspecting what you send out for delivery.

-thank you for wasting my time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I would like the correct colors I ordered and refunding of my delivery fees or I will return all the items delivered..

Rooms To Go Cons: Online customer service and delivery was poor.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to see this! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!